Conveyance Estimation System is a program designed for the estimation of flood and drainage water levels in rivers, watercourses and drainage channels. It aims to improve and assist with the estimation of:
- hydraulic roughness
- water levels (and corresponding channel and structure conveyance)
- flow (given slope)
- section-average and spatial velocities
- backwater profiles upstream of a known flow-head control weir (steady)
- afflux upstream of bridges and culverts
- uncertainty in accuracy of input data and output.